Buy a HEAD racket bag
The best way to carry your rackets and all your equipment with you is a Head racket bag without a doubt. The Head brand is known for offering products for various sports disciplines and in the case of tennis it is number one for the quality it offers and its extensive catalog. Head tennis racket bags have always been highly valued by players. Their finishes, their preparation, their durability over time and their designs, everything in them is designed to make our lives easier, both when traveling to tournaments or training sessions, and when managing our material.
We are sure that you know someone in your club who has been wearing a Head racket bag from years ago and carries it as if it were his treasure and that is that they are made to last and give you excellent service, surviving the passing of days and years. Years.
What should I take into account when buying my HEAD racket bag?
The first thing you have to do is think about the medium and long term so as not to make a mistake in the size you choose. With a Head racket bag, you'll get bored of it before it breaks, so it's going to accompany you through an important season and it's important that you're comfortable and that it covers your current and future needs.
Head, like the rest of the brands, makes collections for all kinds of players. From novices, who don't make as much use of the stock market, to professionals, who live close to them. Each line is designed thinking about the use it will receive based on the player's profile and care is taken down to the last detail.
We detail the lines and the profile for which they are designed:
- Gravity, Extreme, Djokovic and Radical, are the professional lines of Head and each one is identified with the rackets of the franchise of the same name. They are racket bags with premium finishes where top quality materials and protections are used, compartments with CCT+ temperature control technology and are designed to meet the needs of the most demanding.
- Tour Team, is a semi-professional line that year after year Head updated and that has always been successful among intermediate level players who come to train or play a couple of games a week. Built with first class qualities and with CCT+ temperature control technology in one of its compartments and with more affordable prices.
- Team and Base, are the cheapest lines and are designed for players of beginners or occasional players who don't use it much, but need to carry their racket safely. Without a doubt, these lines are up to the task, and you will get good performance from them.
And these are the sizes that you will find and that you should analyze before making your purchase:
• Racquet bag capacity 3 rackets, it is the size chosen by younger players or those who travel to the club with just enough. As indicated, up to three tennis rackets can fit in a single compartment, holding a tennis racket, a change of clothes or towel, a toiletry bag or shoes, and a can of balls. For transport, they only have a shoulder strap.
• Racket bag with capacity for 6 rackets, it has two compartments where you can place 3 rackets in each of them or As is more common, load the rackets in one of them and use the other for clothes, shoes and other types of equipment that we usually take with us. For transport, they have a shoulder strap and in some models they already have two adjustable straps to carry it as a backpack.
• Racquet bag with capacity for 9 rackets, players who travel to tournaments or travel to different clubs to train use this racket bag that normally has two large compartments, a separate compartment for shoes and some auxiliary on the smaller sides. In this category of racket bags it is already common to find that one of the compartments for the rackets integrates the CCT+ temperature control technology and helps to keep the temperature of the rackets constant, preventing the string tension from deteriorating. For its transport they have two adjustable straps to be able to carry it as a backpack, which is the most comfortable way due to the weight that it is already capable of carrying.
• Racket bags with capacity for 12 rackets, this format is used by professional or semi-professional players, in both cases usually travel to competitions and to carry out these trips it is perfect, being able to carry the maximum amount of material in one place. They are divided into three compartments where at least one of them has CCT+ temperature control technology, they have an independent compartment for our shoes, rackets, clothes, strings, overgrips and everything we need will be perfectly located in an orderly and safe way.
Choose the line that best suits your needs and budget, the size and enjoy your Head tennis racket bag.
Where can I buy my Head racket bag?
Without a doubt on our website www.onlytenis.com in the bags category, there you will find the entire collection of racket bags at the best price. In addition, you have a professional at your disposal who knows the product perfectly and will know how to advise you honestly and efficiently which one best suits your needs.
Buy your racket bag with a “head”