The Head Speed rackets, Novak Djokovic's racket
The Head Speed racket has been with us for more than 10 years with a history full of successes and since the end of 2008 at the hands of the number 1 in the world Novak Djokovic winning his 20 Grand Slams since 2011 to 2022 with a Head Speed in their hands.
TheHead Speed line is characterized by being a very balanced racket on the court and is one of the main reasons why it is a best seller. Since Head created the Speed tennis racket, his goal was to develop a fast hitting racket where the ball comes out with high speed and you maintain perfect control > becoming one of the most versatile tennis rackets on the market and suitable for all types of players.
As is evident, the Speed line has been incorporating all the technologies that Head has been developing throughout its history, as have the rest of the brand's lines. Currently, one of the most advanced technologies on the market has been incorporated, which is the Auxetic construction, which Head is implementing in all its tennis rackets and paddle tennis rackets.
One of the main benefits of using this construction is that the reaction of the racket provides unparalleled sensations to the player and that together with the Grapheno Inside strong> they give a fantastic result since this continues to take care of the stability that the racket demonstrates in all types of shots.
Within the Head Speed line of tennis rackets there is a racket for every player:
• Head Speed Team L . This racket is perfect for beginning players who want top quality from the start and for players transitioning from their junior racket to their adult racket. Easy to handle and with a very high response on the track.
• Head Speed TEAM . It has 285 grams of weight and is indicated for players of medium-advanced level who are looking for a fast racket and with its more defined virtues thanks to its mass.
• Head Speed MP L . It is a Head Speed MP but with a lighter frame, weighing 275 grams, therefore it shows more maneuverability but with the technologies and sensations of the Speed MP model.
• Head Speed MP This version is the best seller of the Head Speed line and this 2022 with the update and the Auxetic construction is going to be even more loved. It is a fast racket in movements, versatile in hitting and in the new version with improved hitting sensations you will not want the match to end.
• Head Speed Pro, it is the heaviest model of the Speed line and is used by world number 1 Novak Djokovic and by professional or more advanced players who seek excellence in the precision of their shots.
• Head Speed PWR. This model is the lightest of the entire line and has only 255 grams of weight, oversize head and a very wide profile. This version is used by the most senior players, lovers of good tennis and good rackets, when you pass a certain age you have to take care of yourself without giving up anything, so that with this racket you can continue giving lessons to the youngest.
At Onlytenis we offer you clear and precise information about the products, and you have an equipment at your disposal to advise you on everything you need.