The Extreme series of tennis rackets since its inception has focused on the creation of effects and power, the incorporation of technologies such as Graphene360 and later Graphene 360+ have managed to notably improve hitting sensations allowing it to be a more accessible model for all types of players.
The main technologies of this line focus on aerodynamics and the movement of the strings, all aimed at providing this racket with extreme spin and optimal power.
Like all the lines, it has a racket for each profile and you can choose the one that best suits your game:
• Head Extreme Pro, it is the heaviest and most precise version of a good technique to handle it and, due to the density of its strings, it offers greater control over blows.
• Head Extreme Tour, head 98 a thinner profile and 305 grams of weight, powerful in all its blows and very easy to create effects.
• Head Extreme MP, is the best-selling model for its balance in every way. Its 100 head and more open string pattern is perfect for emphasizing its power and spin creation.
• Head Extreme S, large size, light at just 275 grams and maximum power. Of course some optimal effects and if you adjust the blow it is easy to handle.
• Head Extreme Lite, transitional model for young players who compete from the junior models to the adult model. Power, ease of handling, effects without limits. Also perfect for beginners looking for quality.
• Head Extreme 25 and 26, the junior models built in graphite and with specifications adjusted to the junior player profile. Replica of her older sisters in her compartment.
All the power and spin you're looking for comes from the head EXTREME racket line.