The mythical line of Yonex Ezone tennis rackets
Unbeknownst to many, Yonex is one of the oldest firms on the market and heir to the Second World War. Multiple champions wrote their names in the history of tennis at the hands of Yonex, as is the case of Martina Navratilova when she snatched the throne from Cris Evert or Andrés Gómez in his conquest of Roland Garros in 1990. Other famous players who wielded Yonex rackets were Monica Seles, Arantxa Sanchez Vicario. Martina Higins, Ana Ivanovic, Angeline Kerber, Crol Wozniacki and Naomi Osaka.
Yonex rackets have always been well known for their high production quality as they are designed and manufactured in Japan. Unlike most of the market that turned their production to China, they have never lost the values and quality standards. Today everything remains the same and the Yonex EZONE that was born to compete with the Babolat Aero continues to be a benchmark among players and the quality is beyond discussion, they are probably the best finished rackets on the market.
The brand gained positions in the market when it made the decision to democratize the prices of its rackets without sacrificing what distinguishes them above all “their quality”. It is currently the fourth most important racket company in the world and the third most used among the Top 100 players and that is for a reason.
Which Yonex Ezone did I buy?
Getting the racket that best suits our needs is not always easy, but at Onlytenis you have at your disposal a team of professionals willing to listen to you and advise you on the Ezone that best suits your game and needs.< /p>
• Yonex Ezone 98 2022. En one of the models intended mainly for professionals due to the size of its 98-inch head and its weight of 305 grams, although as you can read in the racket's file, the patented Isometric technology favors any player to get the most out of it.
• Yonex Ezone 100 2022. Following With the aim of competing with the Babolat Pure Aero, its 300-gram model has a 100 head and the ability to create outstanding spin, maximum control and spectacular ball output. A safe bet.
• Yonex Ezone 98L 2022. Ideal for technical players who need a lighter racket (285 grams) but the precision of a 98-inch head.
• Yonex Ezone 100L 2022. The same features as the Ezone 98L, same weight of 285 grams, but a 100-inch head that allows a point more generous sweetness and slightly higher potency. Advanced and intermediate players will really enjoy this version.
• Yonex Ezone 100SL. Like the best brands, Yonex has this model so that young people who abandon their junior racket continue to compete with a premium racket that is an evolution of its 26-inch version, but with the forcefulness of the 270 grams that you find in this adult model. .
Are you looking for control? Do you want power? Do you like to topspin the shot and get your best spin or maybe you are more into cutting your backhand? Do you want to play with one of the best rackets on the market?
You want a YONEX EZONE